Information pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016
Dear User, we wish to inform you that the EU regulation (GDPR) n. 679/2016 on the protection of personal data provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to current legislation, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
The information is provided only for the https://www.childforchild.eu/it/ site, and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
Purpose of treatment
The collection and processing of data can be carried out for:
1) Service purposes:
a) completion of all the activities required by the project;
2) Communication purposes for the development of the project (newsletter):
a) sending invitations to events, information material relating to project activities;
b) elaboration of statistical analysis for generic aggregation of project data and related activities;
Lawfulness of processing
Data provided voluntarily by the user.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Optional provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the registration forms or otherwise required to request the sending of informative material or other communications. Failure to provide them, however, could make it impossible to obtain what is requested where the processing of personal data requested is essential for the fulfillment of any request or access to restricted areas of the site.
Methods and duration of processing
Personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. Adequate security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Without prejudice to the legal retention obligations and the needs of the Data Controller to dispose of them for evidentiary purposes to be used in the event of inspections by the supervisory bodies and / or in litigation, the data are processed, stored and kept until the purpose for which they were collected has ceased to exist.
Access, communication, dissemination and transfer of data
The data may be accessed by employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators. The data may be communicated to:
a) subjects that provide services for the management of the company information system and telecommunications networks (including e-mail);
The data is not subject to diffusion.
In consideration of the existence of telematic, computer or correspondence connections, the data may also be transferred abroad, within the European Union. In case of transfer to non-EU countries, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission (eg. Privacy Shield, for the transfer of data to the USA).
Social networking buttons and widgets
Social buttons are the “buttons” that may be present on the Site that depict the icons of social networks (for example, Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube and Twitter) and allow users to interact with a “click” directly with social platforms. The social buttons used by the Site refer to the accounts of the Data Controller on the social networks depicted to which the user has already given his consent to the processing of data Through the use of these buttons are therefore not installed on the Site third-party cookies.
Rights of the interested parties (Articles 15-21 GDPR)
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to:
1. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
2. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
3. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
4. object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising material of the project and related activities or for carrying out market research, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. Where applicable, they also have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of processing, right to data portability, right to object, right to withdraw consent), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
The Data Controller is
Carmela Sorrentino, Legal Representative of 3P (Father Pino Puglisi) Social Cooperative Society, with registered office in via U. Giordano 2, 90144 Palermo, Italy
The Data Controller, whom it is possible to contact to exercise the rights referred to in Article 12 and / or for any clarifications regarding the protection of personal data, can be reached at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is subject to change. We therefore recommend that you check this Policy regularly and refer to the most up-to-date version.