On 30-31 January 1 February, at the University of Palermo, the training session "The Path of Autonomy of Careleavers and Children out of the family" was held, aimed at all those who deal with the reception process. Among the users of the training many social workers, with a good presence of those who work in the competent territorial services, educators, community leaders and representatives of public institutions.
The event lasted three days for a total of 24 hours. These hours of in-presence training will be followed by 16 hours of online training.
The main objective is to provide a model of the reception process that is unique and valid for all communities that welcome minors, leveraging the importance of working on autonomy from the first entry and regardless of the age of the subject. During the work, the guidelines of the Fund for New Adults were presented (clicking on it opens the link with the relative document attached) promoted by the Ministry of Labour and Social Policies and the research that the University of Sassari is carrying out on the system of self-evaluation of the quality of reception facilities C.A.M Context Accompaniment Improvement.
- Pasquale D'Andrea – Guarantor for Children and Adolescence of the Municipality of Palermo
- Angela Errore – Social Worker of the Office of the Guarantor
- Massimiliano Schirinzi – University of Palermo
- Sara Degli Innocenti , scientific committee of the Institute of the Innocents
- Veronica Mirai – Scientific Committee institute of the innocents
- Fabrizio Pedron – Association Facilitating
- Luisa Pandolfi – Researcher University of Sassari
- They intervened
- Cinzia Mantegna – Social Services Coordination of the Municipality of Palermo
- Carmela Sorrentino – CHILD Project Coordinator. FOR. Child
- Dario Corso – Researcher Union of Departments for Social and Health Policies of Education and Labour